Thank you for the kind wishes I've already received. As all other entries are in Dutch, I've decided to make mummy and daddy proud and try to write some words in English.
My full name is Wolf Jef Jan Smeets. I was born on my father's 30th birthday, Wednesday the 25th of June, at 13:37 ('leet o'clock'!) (after 32 hours of labour...). Lenght: 53 cm (!). Weight: 3,640 kg.
Mummy and daddy chose to give me only short, strong names. Jef refers to my godfather Jeffrey, and is a nice name in its own regard, Jan refers to all famous and notorious Jans in my family (especially my late great-grandfather Jean Smeets), and Wolf is an old and powerful European name... which means just 'wolf' :)
I look forward to meeting all of you... but even if that won't be possible for quite some time (India and Nepal, for instance, are quite out of reach for the first few years), I enjoy the attention.
donderdag 3 juli 2008
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten